Tuesday 17 February 2015

Kitchen

Happy Tuesday :))

Today I bring something for kitchen!!! I need to say is the place where our family spend many hours and always I feel is the warmer place at home :)
I hope you will like it and if you will use it, you can take the picture and share with us, I will love to see how looks like in your kitchen!!
I will print my one later and I´ll share with you, deal?? xoxo

Feliz martes :))

Hoy traigo algo para la cocina!!! Tengo que decir que es lugar donde nuestra familia pasa más tiempo, y siempre tengo la sensación de que es la parte de la casa más calentita :)
Espero que te guste y si la usas, me encantaría que sacaras una foto de cómo ha quedado en tu cocina!!
Yo voy a imprimir la mía más tarde y la subo, trato hecho??? besitos a todos!!!





*Here are my pictures!! I love the colours!! Now you can have some idea how is looks like printed.

*Aquí están mis fotos!! Me encantan los colores!! ahora puedes tener una idea de como quedan impresas :)







No comments:

Post a Comment